License #02-157947

"A Happy Bear Childcare"

A Happy Bear Child Care has grown to be one of the neighborhoods most respected child care. I accomplish this by doing the little things a lot smarter, and use more imagination. I am never satisfied with yesterday's success. It's the little things we do that goes a long way towards better developing each child's self esteem. I also do a lot of little things to raise your comfort level and ensure your peace of mind. A Happy Bear Child Care was established in August of 1999. I have been in child care for 12 years. I am a mother of two, and have numerous hours of training. I care for children ages 6 weeks to 8 years. I provide preschool for children 2 years to 5 years. I also accept children with the Purchase of Care Vouchers which is sometimes hard to find.