License #02-157947

Ms. Tiffiny







I am the single mother of two generous and beautiful children. My son Christopher is 17 years old and my daughter Brittiny is 12 years old. We have a 3 year old cat and her name is Bella. I am a member of the Anne Arundel County Family Child Care Association. I enjoy boating, drag racing, dining out, camping, planting flowers in my yard, reading to my children and having them read to me, riding my motorcycle when I can and I work out at the gym as often as possible. I live in Glen Burnie, MD. The elementary school I provide care for is Solley Elementary only. We have a playground not too far from the home and plenty of toys and balls for the children to enjoy. When weather permits we are mostly outdoors enjoying the fresh air and recreational time. I have been providing care for children since I was 14 years old. You know, the girl down the street to call when you wanted to go out with your spouse. I have always loved children and I enjoy acting like one myself. Doing child care allows me to act like a child again and not feel crazy about it. Who of you can say you get to play as a child and receive payment for it? I am CPR certified for adults, children and infants. I am also First Aid certified. I am licensed for 8 children at this time. I never have more than 6 children at any given time including my own. I feel as though I am able to offer more to a smaller group and more one on one time with each child this way.